Monday, April 21, 2008

Trying to stop Canned Hunts

In my first post, I explained what a "canned hunt" really is. As much as I think its worth fighting for, it won't help much. I have the concept of thinking that people are always going to hunt, they do it all the time. I can't stress enough, getting the word out has an effect, but actually stopping it won't work. I'm not trying to be a jerk, its just all I want is people to know what's going on in this twisted world. I've been commenting on profiles I had Google searched. It brought up some very interesting and some very powerful websites.
In the end though I feel like I had accomplished this by just finishing my blog project. It was something that I had learned and it was very interesting to read everything about how its really cruel and also to know that people are just getting weirder and weirder everyday.
Canned Hunting has to definitely stop, too many animals are dying for one reason, just to be a trophy. There are many websites that have ways of stopping it, you need to bother and bother the government to ban Canned Hunting. There are few states that are banning. But not enough.
In my opinion spreading the truth of canned hunts can be helpful to an extent. Please join me in the fight of getting the word out about canned hunts.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think this topic so sad! I have heard about animal hunting in a controlled environment, but I didn’t know about canned hunting. It is really sad ~ I hate how animals just are trained and raised to be hunted and killed by people that want money. Do you know how much this happens? I can’t believe people actually support this… Is it mostly in Africa?

Shelly said...

THIS HAPPENS MOSTLY IN THE STATE OF TEXAS RIGHT....I CANNOT BELIEVE I USED TO LIVE IN SUCH A PLACE THAT SUPPORTS SUCH A COWARDLY ACT! I HOPE TO GOD THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN WHERE I LIVE....SHAME ON THESE COWARDS THAT HAVE NO COMPASSION FOR ANIMALS....THIS IS THE WORK OF THE DEVIL!!! MAY THEY ALL GET THE RATH OF GOD FOR THE LIFE THEY ARE LIVING~~~THIS IS SO WORNG ON SO MANY DIFFERENT LEVELS I CANNOT EVEN BEGIN ....IT IS VERY SICK< SAD AND SHAMEFUL!!! TO HELL WITH THESE KIND OF PEOPLE THAT THINK LIKKING ANIMALS IS A SPORT!!! TO HELL WITH THEM...SHAME SHAME SHAME!

Gun Slinger said...

Holy Smokes, you guys are simple. And your spelling is attrocious. Anyway, before you go and swallow this fellows claims hook, line, and sinker, educate yourselves. Canned hunting is a term thought up by the HSUS to create the impression that it was something terribly unporting and wrong.

Now that not to say that terrible and wrong things are not done, we all know that plenty of people do bad stuff all the time, but not every fenced in property is a canned hunt.

before you go casting stones and thinking that you live on a far higher moral plain than others, do your research, and ascertain that what you think you are hearing is in fact the truth.

Dang, I just realized how old this is...